a clash of kings, A Game of Thrones, A Song of Ice and Fire, Arya Stark, book, books, bookworm, Daenerys Targaryen, Game of Thrones, George R. R. Martin, Jon Snow, Lannister, Snow, Stark, Targaryen, Tyrion, Tyrion Lannister
I’m hooked on these books! Currently I am 42% of the way through of “A Clash of Kings” and I’m loving every moment of it. I get caught up in a chapter from one character’s point of view, to be left hanging on the precipice of a pivotal moment, to continue further development of another character’s chapter, which will leave me hanging once more. It’s a vicious cycle. You read faster, in hopes of getting back to that previous character, only to be sucked in deeper into the other character’s stories. *fans self*
I’ve spoken to 2-3 of my coworkers whom have read the books and I’ve given them some of my theories about certain things in the book. Here’s a vague list of things I think might happen/that I don’t want to happen:
- Will the Hound hurt Sansa?
- Will the Mountain hurt Arya?
- Cersei & cousin??? *shudders* Tyrion is the only normal one in that family.
- Will someone betray Tyrion? I think so. Don’t know who. I have 2 or 3, I think capable.
- They described one of Theon’s uncles ships. I think black sails & red hull. I feel the author might have described this ship in another chapter. I feel it in my bones.
That’s it for now. I don’t want to say more, then I’ll just spill everything I know. Everyone keeps telling me, “Wait until you get to book 3.” That just makes me read a bit faster, so I can get closer to book 3.
Still my favorite characters:
- Tyrion Lannister
- Jon Snow
- Arya Stark
- Daenerys Targaryen